2013年9月20日 星期五
People line up to buy new iPhone at Montgomery stores
Source: Montgomery Advertiser, Ala.存倉Sept. 20--Lines formed this morning outside Montgomery phone stores Friday as people rushed to get the latest iPhone.Verizon District Manager Corbitt Mizell said there were 42 people waiting outside the EastChase store when it opened two hours early this morning at 8 a.m."People can't live without their phones these days. It's everything to them," Mizell said. "It is an alarm clock, it's the way they interact on the Internet, it's their Facebook. It's their life, and whenever a new device comes out, they want to buy it."Friday was the first day for people to buy the new iPhone 5s, which features a fingerprint scanner and an upgraded camera, and the iPhone 5c, which has a plastic case and comes in five colors.Alice Sherbett said she always tries to be first in line when a new iPho迷你倉e model is made available."I was here when the (iPhone) five came out. I was number fourteen (in line). Today I'm number eighteen, so I'm a little late," Sherbett said.Mizell said that along with the initial rush, more people continued to show up after doors opened and that he expects stores to be busy through the weekend.He said there were early turnouts at every Verizon store in the area.Hank Staley said he arrived at the store at 6:50 a.m. and was the 13th person in line."I'm glad I got here when I did. If you're an Apple fanatic, you've got to be the first through the door. That's just the way it works," Staley said.Copyright: ___ (c)2013 the Montgomery Advertiser (Montgomery, Ala.) Visit the Montgomery Advertiser (Montgomery, Ala.) at .montgomeryadvertiser.com Distributed by MCT Information Services自存倉
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言